Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Outfit's with a Budget in Mind: Holiday Party Edition

Today, I've spent my time looking for websites with great deals.  Who doesn't like that?
Here are a few steals that I've found today that make up a very elegant and tasteful holiday outfit.  :) 

Online at Freepeople.com, I found these gorgeous leaf earrings that would add a little glitz to any outfit, formal or casual, and at a very affordable price.

Original $18.00
Now $9.95

Moving on to the basics; in the sale section at Anthropologie, I found this beautiful denim skirt that could be dressed up or down, as well.  It would go perfect with a skinny belt, but can stand on it's own without one, too.  The reason I love this high-waisted skirt so much is because of the tiny flare at the bottom.  I always look for that bell shape in both dresses and skirts because, for some reason, I've found that it seems to be a bit more flattering on my body shape.  For the most part, I think this looks good on all body shapes because it seems to elongate one's legs.

Original $88
Now $49.50


One my favorite, 6pm.com, I found this elegant BCBGeneration shirt that could be worn on it's own with jeans or tucked into high-waisted skirts.  The pocket and the sleeves add enough detail that it can stand by itself with no necklace easily enough.

Original $58
Now $29.50


Saving my favorite part for last, I found these beautiful Spring shoes on Zappos.  They received really good reviews and come at a great price.  I love this color because you can where it with jeans and really ANY color.  It's a fantastic neutral.  The soft pointed toe of this shoe is truly perfect with any outfit this time of the year.

Originally $49.99
Now $25


Adding different tights, belts, jackets, or sweaters to this outfit would allow you to wear this many different times with a totally different looks.  Have fun and enjoy the holiday season.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment