Thursday, December 9, 2010

Objectives and a Few Things I Found Today

I'm planning on writing a guidebook over shopping in my area.
First, I figured I should get some thoughts out that may go in my book.
I'll add interesting websites that I find, and will review shopping areas, stores, and unique restaurants in my area.  Feel free to comment and give suggestions.

While doing some online Christmas shopping, I found two feel good websites from which to buy beautiful scarves and jewelry.  And like most people enjoy this time of year... a site for some good deals.  

GreenSewn is a company that recycles (or as they say, upcycles) old saris to make beautiful and affordable scarves and wraps.  All of their products are unique and are made with gorgeous colors.  I am definitely wanting to order this lime and lavender wrap to use as a scarf with my new grey petticoat.

$65.00

Sheyna has simple, yet elegant jewelry.  I love the soft gold and silver jewelry.  Sheyna also gives you the option to customize your own jewelry.  This option would really add a personal touch to a great gift.  I love the gentle beauty of these 'Citrine Sun Flower Gold Earings."

$97.60


Less unique, but seemingly important this time of year is 6pm.com that features designer brands for substantial percentages off.  And yes, I do think I will get this Luck Brand bag for 59% off.

Original $189.00 
Now $76.55

No comments:

Post a Comment